France / Brittany / Trégastel Search
Bretagne - Côte de Granit Rose
Bright and sunny architect-designed house with a nice sea view and a garden of 1000 m².
Very quiet location.
Four bedrooms, all with double bed.
Ping-pong table, kayaks and bikes are available for you to use.
The Pink Granite Coast is an unusual and grandiose landscape where land and sea are dotted with pink granite rock formations carved by wind and waves (see www.cotedegranitrose.fr).
Worth seeing nearby:
- The coastal paths
- Traoueiros Valley (rock formations)
- Trégastel and its many beaches
- The Forum of Trégastel with its spa and heated swimming pool, just two minutes from us
- Trégastel Aquarium
- The pretty fishing port of Ploumanac'h
- The Sept-Îles bird sanctuary
- The seaside resort of Perros-Guirec
- Île Grande with its ornithological centre,
- Île-de-Bréhat, one of Brittany's loveliest islands.
We are Valerie and Éric, and we have two children aged fourteen and twelve.
We love to discover other cultures and new landscapes.
We have been home swapping for three years, and have already done six exchanges, all very successful.
We are open to all suggestions.
No feedback for this property has been given
|Sleeps||8 (4 Bedrooms)|
|Airport||Brest, Dinard, Nantes, Paris (100 km)|
When & Where
|Dates not specified|
|Travellers||4 (2 Adults, 2 Children)|
|Languages||English / French|
|Occupation||Ingénieur et Infirmière|